Only adults are allowed to use and create an account on www.cavacave.fr.
To advertise, review, comment an existing advert or contact a user who posted an ad, it is necessary to have previously created an account and be signed-in to perform these interactions.
As a community of wine curious and lovers, ads may only be published by individuals and never by professionals.
- To publish an ad, the seller must relate the bottle(s) he sells to a type of wine recorded in the database.
- Each person contributing to the content of the site should comply with best spelling and syntax rules. Cavacave takes the right to edit, delete or cancel content if requested.
- Only original wines manufactured and produced by professional may be offered for sale.
- If the wine is not present in the database, the seller suggests a wine record that will be moderated by Cavacave to maintain the quality and uniqueness of the database.
- The seller is asked to complete his ad in details in order to increase the chances to get contacted.
- We try to keep the maintain the site bilingual so we appreciate descriptions and storage conditions to be written in two languages (French and English)
- Cavacave allows a comment thread for each ad . Any breach of the rules of conduct and decorum are not tolerated and Cavacave reserves the right to cancel the account of any offender.
- The seller is responsible for the update of his ads, adjust the quantities available and disable an ad when all the quantities sold.
- Posting an ad is only and exclusively permitted for the original products.
- Photos showing the condition of a bottle are limited to this specific bottle or batch of bottles strictly identical.
Responsibilities and limitations
- The seller posting an ad certifies that the sole and entire ownership of the bottles he sells.
- Under no circumstances Cavacave and publisher can be held responsible for any false information in an ad.
- Cavacave and publisher cannot be held responsible for the quality of the wine in the bottles for sale.
- In the context of an international relationship and agreement, the parties are required to complete the formalities of declaration and pay customs duties to the local competent authorities.
- The seller and buyer agree on a sale price and together choose the shipping mode. It is recommended that insurance on the value of the transaction is undertaken.
- Excluding any liability, Cavacave can help parties to arrange shipping in optimal conditions via its transportation partners.
- All attempts of fraud will be reported to the competent authorities.