Cavacave, to access the largest privately owned pooled wine cellar where we facilitate contacts, learnings and transactions. Cavacave is operated by Wine Project, a company born from a long friendship.
Our ambition is to offer a safe, warm and human environment for wine lovers. Our initiative is a vector of friendship and humanity. We believe and aim to reproduce the elusive moments of discovering and sharing, offering and opening a bottle. If you enjoy, as we do, these privileged, rare and magical moments, when time is suspended around an delectable bottle, then we invite you to join the Community of Flaskers & Corkers and share with us this maxim from Rabelais : "Wine is the most civilized thing in the world".
How does it work ?
Let us guide you! Today, we reveal only few functions of the site. Our plans and ambition are tuned with feedback received from Flaskers & Corkers. Browsing the site you can already:
• Trade wine amongst Flaskers & Corkers using our secured and anonymous transactional platform.
• Travel and discover the French vineyards and the multiple designations (only in French at the moment)
• Select a safe and perfectly designed storage solution amongst our partners.
• Estimate your cellars thorough our partnership with Wine Forecast advisers.
• Organize your own auctions to sell your bottles.
• Contact other passionate wine lovers to exchange experiences and tips.
We wish you a very pleasant visit.
The Founding Flaskers & Corkers